Sunday 25 August 2013

It's Open !


No.1 Djokovic, Rejuvenated Nadal Target Murray's US Crown; Federer Keen To prove Critics Wrong


BIG FOUR DOMINATION
The so-called Big 4 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Murray have combined to win 33 of the past 34 Grand Slam titles, a strech that began in 2005.

Nadal is definitely back, and he's playing may be the best tennis thaat he ever has played on hard courts."
-Novak Djokovic BELIEVES NADAL IS THE FAVOURITE


" I think you can play aggressive when you're playing well. I am trying to take the ball little bit early. I worked on my game to be a little bit  more aggressive."
-Rafael Nadal ON HIS HARD COURT GAME

"It's important that i concentrate on my game and that the passion is there, that I work the right way, that I'm prepared ,and then I feel like I can win a Tournament."
-Roger Federer ON HIS CHANCES


VIDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment